Whether you’re a beginner or professional fighter, the Krav Maga Fighting Program is designed for men and women of all levels. Our goal is to create well-rounded fighters – both standing and on the ground – in a safe and positive manner!
The Krav Maga Stand-Up Fighting program contains all the Combatives from the Krav Maga curriculum such as…
It also includes effective techniques and strategies from the following styles:
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Krav Maga is a system designed for self-preservation on the street. This means the goals and strategies must be modified compared to those in sport competition (Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, etc.). With this in mind, our Krav Maga Stand-Up Fighting program also includes the following training concepts and scenarios:
- Groin Strikes
- Head Butts
- Multiple Opponents
- Different Environments (limited space, uneven surfaces, obstacles, etc.)
- Surprise Attacks
- Fleeing the Scene for Safety
What do you do when a fight goes down to the ground? This class teaches students effective techniques used by grapplers in ground fighting against opponents of all sizes. A must for women. For students of all levels.
The foundation of the techniques taught in this class come from Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), considered one of the most effective systems for ground fighting. These techniques include:
- Joint Locks
- Choke Holds
In addition, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) based striking techniques and defenses will be a part of the class.
The scenarios covered in the Krav Maga Ground Fighting program are different than most BJJ and MMA classes. This is due to the lack of “rules” and unique problems that can occur in a street fight. These include:
- “Illegal” Strikes (headbutting, striking the back of the head, strikes to the groin, etc.)
- “Dirty” Fighting Techniques (small joint manipulations, biting, eye gouging, etc.)
- Weapons (knife, stick, gun, etc.)
- Getting Back to Your Feet Quickly (to avoid the disadvantage of multiple attackers and/or weapons)